Secret Hitler is a social deduction game for 5-10 people about finding and stopping the Secret Hitler.
Players are secretly divided into two teams: the liberals, who have a majority, and the fascists, who are hidden to everyone but each other. If the liberals can learn to trust each other, they have enough votes to control the elections and save the day. But the fascists will say whatever it takes to get elected, advance their agenda, and win the game.
- Material, art paper+wooden components.
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players
- The liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it’s too late
- Players must try to figure out if they were betrayed or simply unlucky.
- It’s a Perfect Gift for Birthday Party, Holiday, Christmas